Wednesday 4 April 2012

Primark, French Products and Missing Glitter!

So today I went shopping to try and purchase some Spring Clothing, as I realised my wardrobe is just full of thick jumpers. I went in with high hopes, which were quickly dashed by the not so exciting Spring lines from most of my Highstreet. I new I wanted to pick up some pastel blazers, chiffon pleated maxi skirts and some dropped armhole racer back t-shirts.

I found none of the above in my local New Look and was rather annoyed as they were the most likely place to find these items. However I did find a bit of success in Primark as they had pleated maxi skirts in black and coral. To my dismay there were made of a jersey material instead of chiffon, but they were only £12 so I picked up a black one, as I thought it would be more slimming ;) I also picked up a new denim shirt as my one from last year is looking a bit rough from all the wear. I will post pictures in the next few days as my lighting is not good enough at the moment.

Finally in the post this morning I receive my Bioderma makeup remover from ebay. I was really excited to use this product due to the hype it has received on youtube/blogs. I used it this evening and was not disappointed. I will post a review once I have used it for a while. I

No comments:

Post a Comment