Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover.








So unless you have been living under a rock for the last month, you would of heard of the new Magic Nail Polish Remover from Bourjois. It has been so popular that it has sold out across most Boots and Superdrugs. I managed to get my hands on this lovely pink pot of joy about a day after it came out.


If you have watched any of my videos you will be fully aware that I am a nail polish addict, so a product like this is right up my alley. Now I tend to change my nail polish everyday or every two days. I am aware this is bad for my nails, but I just can't help myself! I must admit my least favourite part of doing my nails is taking the polish off. First of all most nail polish removers stink so badly you end up high after using them. Secondly you have to faff around with cotton pads/balls and 9 times out of 10 they fall to bits when you are using them.


Since using the Bourjois remover, I don't dread taking off my nail polish. It does not smell like other removers because it is scented. They say it is meant to smell liked red berry and vanilla. Not only does it smell good but it has almond oil in it, which is supposed to help keep you nails in good condition. It is also acetone free which is more gentle on your nails and cuticles. Plus you don't have to use cotton page thanks to the sponge inside. The only critic I can think of for this product is that Bourjois guarantee that the product removes polish in one second. I would not necessarily agree with that, I would say it is more like 5 seconds. But I am not going to kick up a fuss over a 4 second difference!


The first time I used this I had a thin coat of glitter on my nails. Big mistake! Now every time I go to use it I end up with glitter all over my fingers. Putting my stupidity to one side, I do really like this product! It is far more gentle on my nails then the previous removers I had been using, it smells better and it makes the process a whole lot quicker. I definitely will be repurchasing this again!


xoxo
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment