Saturday 19 May 2012

Giving My Hands Some TLC.

Todays post will be short and sweet, as I have been working late these last few days. So most of you don't know but I do tend to neglect my hands, as I am an extremely lazy person. So after finding these to products my hands finally are getting a bit of love.



As a Soap and Glory fan I knew I would have to purchase the Hand Maid cleansing gel. I absolutely love the smell of Soap and Glory and this is one of their products that never fails to cheer me up. I do have to use the bus everyday going to and from work so this is a bit of an necessity unless I want to catch every germ going.

Obviously because the hand gel has alcohol in it, it dries out the skin. So I have been using the Hand Food moisturiser in conjunction with the hand gel. Now you can purchase the full size tube of this product, but I really didn't fancy putting any more weight in my handbag, as it already weighs about 20 stone already!



I have really enjoyed using these product over the last few weeks and feel like my hands are getting a bit of pampering for once! 

What are your favourite Soap and Glory Products?

xoxo
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment