Thursday 17 May 2012

Revlon CustomEyes Palette Review.



In sunlight.



When I popped into my local Superdrug a couple of weeks ago, I saw this little number in the Revlon stand and knew I had to get it. I am a huge Revlon fan and have been loving all the new products they have been bringing out recently. They did have a variety of different colours but  'Naturally Glamourous' was the one to catch my eye.

Now I have enough neutral eyeshadows to sink a ship, but I just can't resist a cute palette like this. I do feel that this palette has one shade that is different from all the others I own. It is the first shade on the left. It's such a beautiful dark khaki shade, which I think is really unusual and would look lovely used as an eyeliner instead of the standard black/brown.

Usually when I purchase a product I do research first, however this was a bit of an impulse buy. So I looked on the Revlon site recently and found out they call it the Custom Eyeshadow and Liner palette. I'm assuming that the colour I said I would use as an eyeliner is the one they recommend to use for the job.

One of the first things that I love about these palettes is the embossed arran knit patten on the shadows. (in the winter I was in love with thick knitted jumpers).The palette is really pigmented, however it can be a little bit chalky so I would recommend you use a light hand when putting the product on you brush unless you want a lot of fall out. The product is really lovely and easy to use especially if you are fairly new to makeup as they show instructions on how to apply it on the back. It would be great for travelling with, as you could apply a small amount of the lighter shades for a natural day look, or pack on all the colours for a lovely evening look.

This retails at around £7.99, which I think is a fair price for 5 pigmented eyeshadows.

Let me know what you think.

xoxo
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment