Sunday 20 May 2012

Make up Academy Heaven and Earth Palette.






So if you watch my videos you will know I picked up this palette last month. Surprise Surprise it is another neutral one! I have heard some good things about this palette and thought I would give it a go, as the only thing I own from MUA is there clear mascara that I use on my brows. 

Now the packaging is nothing special, but it is nice that you can see all the shades inside, so if you have a big collection it is easier to find a colour you need. It is a nice little palette if you don't want to spend too much money. I think it is only £4.99 and MUA have bought out more palettes with pastel colours in as well.  I personally don't LOVE it, but I do like it. I will probably use it on days I don't want to waste any of my Naked palettes. 

What is your favourite MUA product?

xoxo
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment