Tuesday 15 May 2012

THE Zara Bag!


It is big enough to fit all my crap in!




If you follow any fashion blogs like I do, you may have noticed this bag in more then one post. It has slowly gained it's own cult following from most of the blogger community. From the moment I saw this bag I knew I had to get it.

It is called the Messenger Bag with edging and comes in Grey, Red and Black. What I love most about this bag is the rose gold detail, it is kind of my latest obsession with jewellery so to find a bag to match it all was great! It is only £19.99 which I think is a bit of a steal from Zara, plus I think the bag looks like it cost more then it does. From the picture on the website I thought it was going to be a lot smaller and more structured than it actually is, however I do prefer slouchy large bags so it worked out perfectly! The only down side to the bag is that the strap is really thin and rather short,  but I can make it work ;)

What do you guys think of it?

xoxo
Tanya




1 comment:

  1. I loooove this bag! I cant believe the price, usually Zara bags are really expensive!! Great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete