Friday 18 May 2012

Real Techniques Brush Review.


Now I know I am probably the last person on the Earth to review these brushes but I have really enjoyed using them so I wanted to share my views with you all. These brushes were created by Samantha Chapman from the Pixiwoo sisters, who makeup artists and have a youtube channel/blog (I absolutely love them both).

I went into my local boots and picked up all the brushes they stocked there.Here are just the brushes I have enjoyed using the most out of the ones I have purchased.

Top: Deluxe Crease brush. Bottom: Base Shadow brush.
I purchased the Starter kit and these two are my favourite. I love the deluxe brush because the bristle are fairly stiff which means you can get right in the crease, but still blend eyeshadows out really easily.

Now I actually use the base shadow brush for my concealer. It is perfect for blending my under eye concealer as isn't too harsh on the thin skin around my eyes.

Buffing Brush
I have heard so many great things about this brush and all were right.  It is perfect for foundation, as it doesn't leave brush strokes like most brushes I have used. It leaves such as flawless finish on the skin. I also think it is great for applying cream blush!

Powder Brush
This brush is fantastic for powder, it is so soft but not the point were you can't use it to pack on powder if you need it. It is such a large brush so if you are in a rush you can apply powder to large sections of you face quickly.

Contour Brush
I have heard a lot of people saying this brush is to small, however I think this is the perfect size and probably my favourite brush to use for my bronzer. It makes me wonder how I survived without it before!

Overall I am really impressed with these brush and I am so glad I purchased them!

xoxo
Tanya


No comments:

Post a Comment